Water Flow Measurements
Installation of temporary or permanent flow measurement equipment on your mains water supply(s). Real-time data that you can view online.
- Recording & analysis of real-time mains water demand
- Understanding of weekday and weekend usage patterns
- Identify typical & anomalous water demand
Analysis of historical water usage to determine baseline water intensity as well as any other contributing factors.
- Understanding of historical water usage patterns
- Investigation of drivers (e.g. production or climate) for water usage
- Understanding of baseline water intensity
A basic breakdown and understanding of where water is used and the costs associated with that use.
- Understanding of where water is used on site along with the associated cost.
- Insight into large water users from individual flow recordings.
Water Reduction Opportunities
Audit report summarising all findings, including site-wide water reduction opportunities through staff behaviour, end-user demand reductions, leak management and new technologies